Protein crisps serve as meat substitutes (e.g. burger patties, minced meat) or as an ingredient in cereal mixtures and protein bars. High-quality protein concentrates and isolates can be used. It is possible to create crispies from plant and animal proteins. High temperature short time extruded crispies have are easy to use and store and have a long shelf life.
- Preparing mixture
Raw materials und ingredients
- protein isolates
- protein concentrates
- process by-products (beer grains, fruit fibres)
- amino acid powders
Seasoning / Finishing
Seasoning with a sweet or savory slurry. The oil or water is mixed with sugar, glucose ssyrup, fat, salt, cocoa, spices, herbs or flavors.
- raw material for meat substitutes
- as ingredient in protein bars
- as ingredient in cereal mixtures, curd and yoghurt
- as filling in chocolates and sweeties